The Options menu contains global settings for working with files. The options include the following:
Use the General menu to set the JPEG output quality for your files. Be aware that the higher the value, the better the quality, but the large the file size. You can also opt to save as lossless JPEGs. In addition, you can log all processing operations to a designated file.
Use the Conversion menu to set the color depth (1-, 4-, 8-, 16-, 24-, and 32-bit), select the source files, and set behavior for multi-page files. Options include the following
- Use source image's path for conversion output.
- Delete source files after successful conversion.
- Delete source files to the Recycle bin.
- Output multi-page files when supported by destination formation
- Output single-page images for each frame of multi-page files
- Output single-page images from the first page of multi-page files
- Output the file containing source list as pages if multi-page dest. selected
Use the Processing menu to set processing behavior. Options include the following:
- Prompt to replace existing files
- Append existing files with: ____
- Automatically overwrite existing files
Apply Processing to Source Files